- Unrivalled safety performance and tested to the most rigid industry standards
- Thermally broken aluminium comprising of 2 x 27mm polyamide inserts
- Finished in a tough and long lasting polyester powder coated paint
- Minimum 33mm Component Laminated Glass
- Clear Glass or Privacy/Frosted
- Anti Slip Glass available
- For internal or external use
- Stepped Unit for external use
- Structural Grade Sealed Double Glazed Unit
- Black Thermal Spacer Bar
- Argon Gas Filled
- Soft Coat
- Arrised Edges
Can I install your Rooflights onto any roofing substrate?
Yes, this is no problem. However you must make sure the correct sealant is applied depending on the substrate.
What’s the difference between glass to glass joins and the usual bars you find in standard Roof Lanterns?
Replacing bars with structural glass to glass joins means we can achieve better U-values, keep the Lantern more thermally efficient yet still maximise light with much thinner hips and ridge. Overall, accomplishing a more aesthetically pleasing and neater product by design.
What’s the maximum size glass unit thickness that can be used in our systems?
Flat Rooflight up to a 54mm unit
Roof Pyramid/Lantern 30mm unit only
Opening Rooflight up to a 36mm unit
Balustrade 16.8mm Soteria only
What’s the minimum and maximum pitch for your Rooflights?
Flat Rooflight 5 - 45 degrees
Opening Rooflight 5 – 15 degrees
Roof Pyramid/Lantern 0 degrees only